Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Albarracin Bouldering






Hi all,

Well Sam and I are back from Albarracin after a fantastic two week bouldering trip. As far as places go this was a beautiful spot with amazing climbing. This is a new-ish venue, however the access has only just been agreed and is sensitive so staying to paths and only climbing on certain areas at certain times of the year is essential for climbers to continue enjoying this gem. Take your best spanish phrase book along though as the locals don't speak english, but they do appreciate you trying to speak spanish and will help you learn!

As for me personally is was some of the best bouldering I have ever done. I really felt like I consolidated at the F7b grade climbing from F7a+ - F7b+ daily on some amazing problems, showing that all the climbing at The Works and Grit is beginning to pay off. I really didn't want to come home, and nether did Sam so when we got home we booked our flights back for new year! Here's some photos to give you a flavour of the climbing...

No comments: